OUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH PREFERRED ADVISORS
We use a team approach with trusted advisors. We often see the need for services and products that we are not licensed to provide and we need trusted advisor team members such as CPAs, Financial Advisors, and Insurance Professionals. Our relationship with advisors is one of mutual cooperation and respect. We encourage client advisors to be a part of our planning process because we believe that a collaborative approach leads to much more comprehensive planning.
Our practice is limited in scope. We like to refer to what we do as legacy planning, because we use a holistic approach to estate planning. The plan correlates the client’s unique passions and financial resources with retirement, investment and estate planning strategies entwined with tax and asset protection services. We collaborate with the client’s team of professional advisors, including CPAs, Financial Advisors, and Insurance Professionals to design and implement a plan that balances current and future needs of the estate. We are available to assist with the estate or administration work for client families. Through our LegacyConnect program, we monitor the client’s progress and periodically review and update the plan.
Our goal is to exceed client and advisor expectations with extraordinary services. We believe our approach to planning accomplishes that goal. We would be honored to work with you and your clients and are confident you will have an impressive, comfortable experience working with us.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR PREFERRED ADVISORS
If a client referred to us needs a service or product, we refer the client back to the original referring financial professional or advisor for that service or product. We will never refer a client to another financial professional unless the client does not want to use the referring advisor or the referring advisor has proved to be incompetent.
If a client referred to us ever refers another client who needs some service or product, we refer that new client back to the referring financial professional or advisor for that service or product, even though the referring financial professional may never have met that new client.
In some cases your referred client does not require additional financial services or products. In that case, we will do a superb job for your referred client, which reflects positively on you. In other cases your client may need something you have to offer and that business comes back to you. When your referred client likes what we have done for them, they refer other people to us. Any new client they refer who needs financial services or products is referred back to you, the original financial advisor who made a referral to us.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REFER A CLIENT?
We provide a no-obligation consultation to potential clients and we welcome your participation.
HOW MUCH WEALTH SHOULD BE INVOLVED BEFORE A REFERRAL IS MADE TO US?
No case is too small to review. It is not about how much money someone has, but rather about how much they care about their loved ones. Anyone an advisor believes may need planning is a candidate for a referral.
HOW MUCH DO WE CHARGE CLIENTS REFERRED TO US?
Clients referred to us by our Preferred Advisors receive a 10% discount on all estate planning services.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A REFERRAL?
1. Become a Preferred Advisor, find out more here.
2. Call our office and provide us with your name, address, and phone number. (We will also then add you to our database of advisors.) Provide us with the name(s), addresses, and phone numbers for the client(s) you are referring.
3. Schedule the client meeting with our office for your clients because clients respond more favorable to you doing so rather than asking them to contact us. It is often helpful if you make the call for them while you are meeting with them. They will more than appreciate your help.
4. Once the meeting is scheduled, a conference call with you and the attorney to whom you are referring your client is extremely helpful to the attorney for background information.
5. We invite you to accompany your client to the review meeting (assuming your client’s consent) at our office. Some financial professionals find it helpful to be present at the meeting. This simple act helps to cement your own relationship with the client and we value your input to the planning process.
6. The initial review meeting can be held at our offices or at your offices. Expect the meeting to take approximately two hours. This is a no-pressure meeting in a relaxed atmosphere. It is fun for us, for the client, and for you.