However beautiful the strategy, one should occasionally look at the results.
~ Sir Winston Churchill
The creation of your customized life plan is only the beginning of the journey. The plan recommendations and strategies need to be implemented, monitored and reviewed. We believe that planning is an ongoing, dynamic process and that the plan itself is a flexible, fluid document adjusting to unanticipated changes in circumstances and ever-changing tax laws.
To assist our clients with keeping their plans current, we have created our LegacyConnect Membership Program.
Annual Plan Review
- Annual Legacy Plan Review
- Review proper registration for assets acquired after estate plan is put in place
- Annual review letter that includes any recommendations we have for your estate plan
No charge for the following services
- Phone calls any time you have a question about your plan
- Meeting to discuss changes when major changes are required
- Simple updates, such as changes to beneficiaries or asset values
- Updates for changes that affect all clients
- Updates to Power of Attorney every three years, as long as you maintain membership in the LegacyConnect Program
- One major update to your estate plan every three years, as long as you maintain membership in the Legacy Connect Program.
- Financial Power of Attorney and Health Care Power of Attorney for adult children under the age of 25.
- 24/7 Emergency access to Health Care Directives for physicians and medical care providers via Free Membershipwith DocuBank, a $45.00 value
Discounts on the following services:
- Transfer of additional deeds and/or Assignment of Notes, registration of accounts, and/or preparation of beneficiary designations for non-business related assets
- Probate and/or Trust Administration for your successor trustee to ensure smooth transition of your estate
- All other legal services
In addition you receive:
- A secure personal website with mobile access, allowing you to
- Organize all accounts and information
- Safely store all important documents for quick and easy access
- Also includes budgeting tools and reporting capability
- Ongoing wealth planning advice in areas such as retirement planning, social security planning, education funding, executive compensation planning, Roth conversions, and risk management
- Assistance with implementation of recommended strategies. With your written request, we work closely with your other professional advisors including your accountant, insurance agent, investment manager and/or stockbroker to assist you with the implementation of our recommended strategies. Other professionals are engaged directly by the client on an as-needed basis.